Happy Hogmanay, Happy Yule, Happy New Year!

A Read-only Archive of the old forum. Many useful messages and lots of family data!
Grant South1

Happy Hogmanay, Happy Yule, Happy New Year!

Post by Grant South1 »

Well.... One of the advantages of living downunder is that we
Bachuil

Happy New Year! Bliadhna mhath

Post by Bachuil »

I am just back home at 2am having seen the New Year in with relatives outside Edinburgh. The hardy amongst the party walked up the hill and the night was alive with fireworks.
The Baron of Bachuil,
Coarb of St Moluag
Chief of MacLea
Charles Ross

Post by Charles Ross »

Dear Niall, -and all other forum members- I wish everyone a very happy, healthy and successful 2006 with God's blessing. My thanks for all kindnesses shown to me in 2005. Here in Hesse the snow has almost melted away, the fireworks were grand and the champagne flowed. We celebrated till 2a.m. with our neighbour (who has just had a leg amputated but is in good spirits). We hope for great heraldry and genealogy in the coming year! Charles Ross of Biggar
Charles Ross

Post by Charles Ross »

Dear Niall, -and all other forum members- I wish everyone a very happy, healthy and successful 2006 with God's blessing. My thanks for all kindnesses shown to me in 2005. Here in Hesse the snow has almost melted away, the fireworks were grand and the champagne flowed. We celebrated till 2a.m. with our neighbour (who has just had a leg amputated but is in good spirits). We hope for great heraldry and genealogy in the coming year! Charles Ross of Biggar