Happy Tartan Day!

A Read-only Archive of the old forum. Many useful messages and lots of family data!
Kyle2 MacLea

Happy Tartan Day!

Post by Kyle2 MacLea »

I noted this in the latest Tartan thread, but thought I'd put in its own thread, given our recent Tartan discussions! I wish you all well in this weekend, as Easter arrives, and that you may also celebrate your Scottish heritage with some proud 'wearing of the Plaid'! All best, Kyle=
Kari Livingston

Happy Tartan Day!

Post by Kari Livingston »

My eight year old daughter has walked around with her (actually my) tartan scarf on her neck all day.
D.W.Livingston

Happy Tartan Day!

Post by D.W.Livingston »

I will admit that I did not know today was Tartan Day. I think we need more PR out in the news so it will be up there with Saint Patricks Day!! But how do we dye the Chicago River plaid??? =) haha
David Wyse Livingston
Tucson, Arizona, United States
Kyle2 MacLea

Happy Tartan Day!

Post by Kyle2 MacLea »

Surely some Scottish enginuity can get to work on that Plaid river concept! As for our littlest Tartan-wearer, I think we should all follow her lead and go out there tonight and proudly wear the plaid!
Canadian Livingstone

Happy Tartan Day!

Post by Canadian Livingstone »

Wore my tartan scarve today out of neccessity. Did not know it was Tartan Day. I shall mark on my calendar for future reference. I am wearing a heavy wool knit Stewart of Appin tartan until such time as I can locate a heavy wool knit Livingstone Tartan 1003 scarve. THe Livingstone Scarve I have is so light weight that I would suffer a severe chill in our winters. Donald (Livingstone) Clink
Jerry

Happy Tartan Day!

Post by Jerry »

Happy Easter & Tartan Day to everyone also, I read the Scotsman online and they had articles last Sunday saying this was National Tartan Week and today was National Tartan Day in the States.
D.W.Livingston

Happy Tartan Day!

Post by D.W.Livingston »

David Wyse Livingston
Tucson, Arizona, United States