Donlad Livingstone 1818-1921 Yorkton Saskatchewan

A Read-only Archive of the old forum. Many useful messages and lots of family data!
Canadian Livingstone

Post by Canadian Livingstone »

Hi Gordon, Probably worth checking out the 1891 Census for Assiniboia as well in search of information on Donald and family. Perhaps additional family is listed in the 1891 Census. The 1911 Census which has recently been made available to the public may also be of some use to you. regards, Donald
Canadian Livingstone

Hi Gordon, If you could check the cemetery stone information for Donald and Euphemia I would appreciate that as I like to record a birth and death date and make a note of where they died and buried for my province by province Livingston pioneer records. thanks, Donald
Gordon Mills

Post by Gordon Mills »

Hello Donald I am in Winnipeg (east of) and they are interred in Swan River, a bit apart!
Canadian Livingstone

Hi Gordon, I am sorry to hear about that. We will get back to you.
Kyle2 MacLea

Post by Kyle2 MacLea »

Hi Gordon, If you email me at ksm6 -at- cornell -dot- edu, I may be able to help. We are still in the process of planning for the formal Clan Society, so right now there's not a lot of 'official' stuff for the society.
Canadian Livingstone

Hi Gordon, Thats terrific that your aunt Effie Mills is still living. TO live to 99 years of age is an considerable feat. Is she still in good health? Euphemia I have discovered recently is not as uncommon a name as I thought it was. In the 19th century records in Scotland I found the name in a number of records. I wonder what the origins of the name were. I should check that out. regards, Donald