British Isles Vital Records Index

Public Forum for anyone interested in tracing their roots.
Forum rules
Remember that this forum is publicly accessible. Do not share private information that you wish to remain private on the Ancestral Search forum.
Jewel

British Isles Vital Records Index

Post by Jewel »

Hello everyone,

I was digging through some of my old genealogy research information and came across a 16 disc set of Vital records for England, Ireland, Scotland and Wales. This must have been from my early genealogy research days and obviously put it away when I didn't find my GGGG Grandfather John Livingstone. As I wasn't part of the Clan Livingstone at that time I was not thinking of others to whom this might be of help someday. It is a partial index for the years 1530-1906. It is mostly births and christening and some marriages. It gives birth or christening dates, parents names and location. It states: 10.4 million birth and christening records and 1.9 million marriage records from England, Ireland, Scotland and Wales.

So I just want to offer to do look-ups for anyone who might be interested.

Regards,Jewel
Canadian Livingstone

Re: British Isles Vital Records Index

Post by Canadian Livingstone »

Hi Jewel,

That sounds like an incredible treasure trove of family information for anyone with Livingston or Mclea ancestors that originated from the British Isles. Thanks for sharing.

regards,

Donald