Elizabeth (CO) Celtic Festival, July 2012

Public Forum for discussion or comments on Gatherings around the world. This could include Clan gatherings or other Scottish or Highland festivals.
Forum rules
Any Clan, Scottish, or Highland Gathering can be discussed here.
Greg Livingston

Elizabeth (CO) Celtic Festival, July 2012

Post by Greg Livingston »

The Elizabeth Celtic Festival in Elizabeth, CO (just minutes East of Castle Rock) is coming up on 21 & 22 July. I will have more tickets than I can use and would prefer to give them to members of our clan. I would also like to have someone join me at the clan tent for at least part of the festival. Contact me here or by email - games at clanlivingstone dot com for information.
Greg Livingston
Clan Commissioner
Northglenn, Colorado, USA
Greg Livingston

Re: Elizabeth (CO) Celtic Festival, July 2012

If you are in the Denver area 21/22 July I have extra tickets for the Elizabeth Celtic Festival. This small festival is just southeast of Parker, east of Castle Rock. It is a great venue and loads of fun for the first games/festival of the year! Contact me for more information about the tickets. games "at" clanlivingstone "dot" com
Greg Livingston
Clan Commissioner
Greg Livingston

Re: Elizabeth (CO) Celtic Festival, July 2012

The Elizabeth Celtic Festival is this weekend, 21 & 22 July. I have 2 tickets available for any of our members. Please send me an email at games (at) clanlivingstone.com and we can make arrangements to get them to you.
Greg Livingston
Clan Commissioner