Cookbook Help!!

Public forum that can be read by anyone. Use the Ancestral Search forum for discussion of researching ancestors or family relationships and this one for other topics.
Forum rules
Use the Ancestral Search forum for discussion of researching ancestors or family relationships and the General Discussion forum for other topics.
Greg Livingston

Cookbook Help!!

Post by Greg Livingston »

Inspired by Ginger's thread on cooking and motivated by seeing a clan cookbook for sale at a recent highland festival I attended, I decided that it would be a good thing to have our own clan cookbook for sale at highland festivals. I contacted both Ginger and Jill since they had posted recipes in the earlier thread to see if they would like to help put one together. They have both agreed and are already contributing some of their favorite recipes. If any of you have a great (or even typical) Scottish recipe that you would like to contribute, please either post it here or send it to me at games at clanlivingstone.com and I'll add it to the booklet.

Thank you!
Greg Livingston
Clan Commissioner
Northglenn, Colorado, USA
Greg Livingston

Re: Cookbook Help!!

Post by Greg Livingston »

I would like to thank Ginger, Jill and Roberta Ann for the recipes they have sent me for the Clan Cookbook. They all look very tasty and something we will have to try. Yes, that does include the haggis but with some minor changes. This has been and will be available at any festival that we have our tent set up for a $5.00US donation. Yes, it can be available mail order. You will just need to send me an email (games at clanlivingstone dot com) and we can discuss at that time.
Greg Livingston
Clan Commissioner
Northglenn, Colorado, USA