Remembering Veterans

Public forum that can be read by anyone. Use the Ancestral Search forum for discussion of researching ancestors or family relationships and this one for other topics.
Forum rules
Use the Ancestral Search forum for discussion of researching ancestors or family relationships and the General Discussion forum for other topics.
Kyle MacLea

Re: Remembering Veterans

Post by Kyle MacLea »

This is where your artistic self would be much more qualified than scientist me! Clan or Scotland related pictures would seem to be hard to come by in Oregon.... :roll: So I'm not really sure...

Kyle=
Kyle S. MacLea
Clan Society Life Member; DNA Project Co-Admin
New Hampshire, USA
kyle -dot- maclea -at- gmail -dot- com
Jill Richmond

Post by Jill Richmond »

Excellent photos, Ginger. Like you , I often carry my small Sony camera with me.It slips easily into a pocket, or bag, and is very versatile. Also like you, I prefer taking photos without people in them. Anyway, keep snapping away!

Jill
Jill Richmond
Greg Livingston

Post by Greg Livingston »

Nice pictures, Ginger!

I'm using Elements 6.0 right now and will eventually move to CS once I'm taking a class and can get the student discount. Of course, I do need to update the camera, too. Something about 6 MP just not being enough for what I want to do. Maybe I should have stayed with good old film cameras. :shock:

With all of your web pages you must be getting a good deal. ;)
Greg Livingston
Clan Commissioner
Northglenn, Colorado, USA