Annual dues reminder

Public forum that can be read by anyone. Use the Ancestral Search forum for discussion of researching ancestors or family relationships and this one for other topics.
Forum rules
Use the Ancestral Search forum for discussion of researching ancestors or family relationships and the General Discussion forum for other topics.
Jerry

Annual dues reminder

Post by Jerry »

Members who pay their dues annually are reminded that the dues are payable before April 1st of each year. Therefore, those who have not yet paid for 2013 are hereby reminded to please do so. Thanks to all who have already paid this year and special thanks to those that have taken advantage of the Life Membership.

Unless you currently a have Life Membership please choose one of the following options in order to retain your membership in good standing. Thank you in advance for your prompt attention to this.

1 Year $25.00
2 Years $47.50
3 Years $69.00
Life Membership $250.00

http://www.clanlivingstone.info/ClanSocietyJoin.htm

Jerry
Treasurer
Canadian Livingstone

Re: Annual dues reminder

Post by Canadian Livingstone »

Hi Jerry,
Thanks for your message regarding membership dues. I have taken care of that this morning. If you could let me know that the Society received it today I would appreciate it. All the best to you and your family. I received your Christmas Card. Thank-you.

regards,

Donald
Kyle MacLea

Re: Annual dues reminder

Post by Kyle MacLea »

Hi Donald,

Your membership was received, Donald! Thank you,

Kyle
Kyle S. MacLea
Clan Society Life Member; DNA Project Co-Admin
New Hampshire, USA
kyle -dot- maclea -at- gmail -dot- com