New Members of the Clan MacLea / Livingstone

Public forum that can be read by anyone. Use the Ancestral Search forum for discussion of researching ancestors or family relationships and this one for other topics.
Forum rules
Use the Ancestral Search forum for discussion of researching ancestors or family relationships and the General Discussion forum for other topics.
D.W.Livingston

New Members of the Clan MacLea / Livingstone

Post by D.W.Livingston »

I just want to say Congratulations to our Clan Commissioner and his wife Holly on the new arrival of their two beautiful children. Annabelle Bertha MacLea, and Duncan Gordon MacLea.

I'm sure time will be tight for Kyle but the blessings overcome all. Enjoy the time, it goes by way to quick. :)
David Wyse Livingston
Tucson, Arizona, United States
Canadian Livingstone

Re: New Members of the Clan MacLea / Livingstone

Post by Canadian Livingstone »

Congratulations Kyle and Holly Maclea on the birth of your baby son and daughter. Now if only there were diapers available with a Livingstone tartan print. All the best.

regards,

Donald
Greg Livingston

Post by Greg Livingston »

Congratulations Kyle and Holly.

Ok, Kyle, you're work is done so get set up at the next games in your area. :lol:

Donald, my wife sews. Too bad there isn't any cotton tartan besides, the dies probably wouldn't be good next to their skin at this age. Oh, and kilts don't come in that small of a size. :D
Greg Livingston
Clan Commissioner
Northglenn, Colorado, USA
Kyle MacLea

Post by Kyle MacLea »

Thanks, clansmen! We are beyond excited for our little ones, and learning how to do everything we need to do (or everything they need us to do, but are too cute and small and young to ask for). "Baby steps" is no joke! Thank you for all the well wishes.

They are cute! Would make a good advertisement for the clan at a Games event next year!

Kyle=
Kyle S. MacLea
Clan Society Life Member; DNA Project Co-Admin
New Hampshire, USA
kyle -dot- maclea -at- gmail -dot- com
Canadian Livingstone

Post by Canadian Livingstone »

Hi Greg,
Ouch!!! Quite right we couldn't manufacture diapers with classic Livingstone tartan 1003 using the traditional wool weave. I was thinking along the lines of a print of our classic tartan on a soft white cotton. I would imagine the wool would cause major diaper rash to be certain. No doubt Kyle's Clan Society research and development department staff are seriously researching this as we speak.

regards,

Donald
Luis Livingstone

Post by Luis Livingstone »

Congratulations Kyle and Holly.